Thursday, July 2, 2015

How is this possible?

How it is possible that we are already looking at shopping for fall and winter? Summer just started. Madison finishes her first week of camp today, which means 7 weeks left and here I am going through clothes figuring out what she needs for fall!
Yesterday I mentioned Joe Fresh an amazing Canadian company. I used to love their clothes and shopped there alot! Since having the girls I haven't purchased a thing from the store but after being home in Canada a few weeks ago I fell back in love with the brand! The good quality and low price are key with kids!
I have my shopping list ready for a day in the city.
Here are a few things I picked.

Toddler Girls' Print One Piece // Pretty In Black Tee // Sueded Boots
Smile Days // Sequin Pocket Tee // Neon Jeans
Floral Stripped Tee // Sequin Skirt // Skinny Jeans

The sequin skirt and the camo shirt might just have to be her first day of school outfit. It's the perfect mix of girly and tomboy which is Madison!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment: