Sunday, February 19, 2012

Welcome to our blog & some big news!

Hello everyone!
As some of your may know we had a blog while we were expecting Madison, well now since we are a family we have a new blog on a MUCH better (and free) site!!  I will try to update the blog at least once a week so try to check back often and keep up with us :) 

mmmmm. I love my rice cereal!
We have some exciting news this week.. MADISON HAS A TOOTH! Lately she has been chewing on everything she can get her tiny hands onto .. including our hands. Yesterday she starting chewing on my finger and I felt something sharp.. her first little tooth had cut! At the doctors last week Dr. Lubell said "she is teething but I don't think she will have a tooth for at least 2-4 weeks." Boy was he wrong! She even has another one about to cut! At 4 months old she has a tooth, eats rice cereal, jumps in her jumperoo and can almost roll from stomach to back and her back to stomach! She is developing so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment