Monday, September 9, 2013

Big news!


Hey everyone!! Sorry for my long absence.. Been a little crazy here lately! Put our house on the market, trying to find a new one, getting Madison ready for preschool and a new baby coming! 
Our due date for baby #2 is March 17th 2014 (Irish much??)   Figured I'd start blogging g again about this pregnancy!  So far it's been a little rough was pretty sick again at the start but feeling much better .. Now heading into the 2nd trimester I hope the feeling better trend continues!

How far along? 13 weeks 
Have you started to show? Yes I've got a bump but some days I feel like it just looks like I've been eating to many donuts! 
Total weight gain: up 3lbs (hopefully wont gain as much as I did with Madison!) 
Maternity clothes? Shirts only .. I've got a little bump but pants still fit perfectly.
Stretch marks?  Just what's left over from Madison 
Sleep: what is that?? I get on average 4hrs a night .. I can't seem to get comfortable!
Best moment this week: Madison kissing my belly before bed .. And Chris finally being able to make an appt and hear the baby heartbeat :) also took part in the color run 5k .. Didn't run the whole thing as I planned when I registered.. But we finished it and ran a good portion!
Miss Anything? Sleep .. But I'm starting to get more energy
Movement: at our 12 week ultrasound we saw the baby move but so far I've only felt a little flutter when laying on my stomach 
Food cravings: banana cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory... Waiting for my bday to have some.  And French fries with ranch.
Anything making you queasy or sick: some chicken, the smell of coffee (which sucks!!)
Gender predictions: I'm thinking boy (so far this pregnancy has been a little diff then Madison) Chris thinks girl.

Labor Signs: Nope. Hopefully not for 188 days! 
Symptoms: still some morning sickness and starting to feel some stretching! 
Belly Button in or out? In .. Never popped with Madison.
Wedding rings on or off? on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and moody ... Depends on my sleep!! 
Looking forward to: feeling some kicks!!!

Thanks for stopping by check back soon! Xo 

1 comment: