Monday, November 25, 2013

24 weeks or 30 days not sure which I'm more excited for ...

This post is a little different because of the move .. There is no chalkboard :( .. I have the board but can't find my chalk!!! So for your viewing pleasure ... The bump!!
How far along are you? 24 weeks  
Have you started to show? Yes .. I don't think I will say no to this anymore 
Total weight gain: 12lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, my normal jeans aren't comfortable anymore they fit but the belt digs into the bump when I sit. 
Stretch marks?  Just what's left over from Madison 
Sleep: my sleep is getting much better,
Best moment this week: The baby getting hiccups! Love the feeling!
Miss Anything? My daily workouts and running .. Can't wait to start working out again 
Movement: yes, Madison has felt it too!
Food cravings: cheesecake 
Anything making you queasy or sick: some smells
Gender predictions: I'm stuck on boy.. Chris is thinking girl  Madison changes her answer daily 
Labor Signs: no .. Let's keep it that way!
Belly Button in or out? In .. Never popped with Madison.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: thanksgiving dinner! Followed by Black Friday and outlet Saturday shopping :) 


So far we've spent a little over a week at "uncle Mikey's" house and it's been an adjustment for us all. Mikey's slowly getting used to a toddler running around, the dogs are loving all the play time, Chris and I are trying to get used to sharing a room with Madison and NOT waking up every time she moves. As for Madison she is loving it here tons of room to run, she walks to school, and there is always someone home to play with!

Contracts are signed for the new place so hopefully more news on that move in the next few weeks! Having thanksgiving this week slows down the mortgage process as no one works for a few days!!

Happy Thanksgiving... 30 days until Christmas!!!
Xo's 

No comments:

Post a Comment