Saturday, May 24, 2014

Busy as bees

Wow!! This month has been crazy! 
We've been back and forth with Beth's doctors about her feeding issues and weight gain and we are so happy that our little lady has put on weight ... 2 ounces but it counts!! 
She is still tiny and just makes the 5th percentile but she's healthy! She eats a lot!!
My brother Ryan and his girlfriend Emily came to visit over Mother's Day weekend. It was the first time they had met Elizabeth and seen the new house! They have both been busy with hockey and Emily finishing school so they had to wait to come visit! It was an awesome weekend we really did nothing... We watched movies, hockey games and just visited.  It was also nice that they were here for my first 5k!!
I was so happy to complete the race! My goal was under 40min and I finished with an official time of 38:17! I am already signed up for my second race June 1st!
My goal is 36min or less... I would love to shave 2+ min off my time!
 After Mother's Day the girls and I headed to Canada for a few days for my grandparents 50th anniversary! Chris had to work so he stayed home.
We have a great time. We got to meet Ashley (my brother Brett's girlfriend) and see all of my family and friends. We actually left the girls there for a few days while Chris and I took a little parents weekend away to Baltimore to celebrate Chris' 30th birthday!
While in Baltimore we actually saw a boat fire in the harbor! 
Thankfully no one was hurt!
We had parents night at Madison's school... So crazy to think she has 2.5 weeks left of her first week of preschool. 
Madison showed off her art and sang some songs!! It's amazing to see how much she has changed since starting there! 

Over the next few weeks we've got a lot happening! 
Stay tuned!!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment