Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh what fun.. our little munchkin just turned ONE!


WOW! As I sit at the computer to write this post I am watching my ONE year little darling play with her mega blocks and I can't help but think last year at this time we were in the hospital with a 14 hr old baby! Thinking of things like when will she walk, when will she talk, who will she look more like.. all those things you think about when your baby is first born. I can without a doubt say that this past year has been the most amazing year (thus far) for our family! Madison continues to amaze us every day and makes us fall in love with her all over again!
"Ok mom, you've got 12 of these pictures can we stop now"

This past weekend we had a big first birthday party for Madison with our family and friends. She only turns one once so we went all out. We did save alot of money with coupons for drinks, and party supplies and by making the banner and 12 month photo display myself.


We did craft tables for all of the little kids! The tables included pumpkins to decorate, bracelets and scratch pictures

12 Month display




Madison's amazing cake! (and yes I did splurge on this and it was so worth it!)

Happy birthday girl getting ready for her party!



Madison's amazing god mother Kate & her mom made these adorable cupcake flags!



Happy birthday to you!
 The following pictures are probably some of my favorite.. not afraid to get messy








Not happy that I tried to wipe the icing out of her eye.


Madison and her cousin Bella!


Loving her new toy that her cousin Jake was teaching her how to use!

 On Monday (her actual birthday) we went to Chris' parents house for brunch! My parents were able to come down and spend some time with Madison on her 1st birthday!

In my family it is tradition to get an angel food cake and RIP it!


My favorite picture of my parents and Madison!
All in all it was an amazing weekend and day! Still hard to believe that our little angel is now 1 year old! We can't wait to see what the next year has in store for Madison! Below are pictures taken at the same time one year apart.
Madison Jay
October 15 2011
7lbs 4oz - 20inches
1:52am
Madison Jay
October 15 2012
18lbs 9oz - 29inches
1:52am







No comments:

Post a Comment