Saturday, November 10, 2012

Get your Arbonne- On


Hey everyone!
Recently I was introduced to Arbonne and I have fallen in love with all the products! .. So much in love that I became a consultant!Check out www.arbonne.com and let me know what you think! Its amazing!  And you can get great deals and discounts from becoming a preferred customer ($20 for the year and you get 20% off everything! as well as free product) or become a consultant on my team for $79 (and get 35% off, free gifts and the ability to make some money!)

Check it out!!! If you are interested email me - kimberleyjmurray@aol.com!
My personalized arbonne site will be up and running in a week or 2 so you can order directly from there as well!!!


Love!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I found you through mommy's little sunshine! I due with our baby girl next Sunday and have been scouring blogs trying to find birth stories. You family is beautiful!

    Http://chrissycdoucet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank you!! Congrats! I hope your last week of pregnancy goes amazingly smooth and transitions into a easy and healthy labor! Ive been HORRIBLE with updating my blog lately with a 1yr old and a new business!!
      if you want i can send you an email with my birth story since your looking for some!

      happy holidays!

      Delete