Thursday, January 17, 2013

twenty-thirteen..

Well folks.. its been awhile. We have been crazy busy to say the least. 
Madison is up and RUNNING everyone and saying EVERYTHING! We have to be care about what we say now because she likes to mimic (oh my!) 
So lets play catch up quickly.. 




I started my own business in November and it has been INSANE!! I love it! Its given me the chance to to drop a few shifts at my regular job and spend more time home with Madison! 

Chris is also super busy with work and has started studying for a test to be promoted :)

As for Madison.. she has been nicknamed "Madison the Menace" (yes thats a reference to my least favorite move - Denis the Menace". She had her 15 month check up yesterday and weighs 20.3lbs and is 30inches tall! Every girls dream.. light and tall!

I'm sure some of you are wondering about Christmas??
WELL...
I will do a christmas post this evening as my 20min of "alone" time while Madison ate her snack is over.. Check back tonight! 

One resolution this year is weekly blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment