Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lovin' me some John and Sherry!

Yesterday was an AWESOME DAY!!
Got to spend some quality time with my little munchkin (who as I wrote this post is putting her doll into her toy oven..)  and then headed into the city with Chris's cousin Lindsay for a Mom's Night Out! Much needed night out! 
We started the night out by stopping at Starbucks in SOHO, while we were peacefully enjoying a baby free coffee who should walk in but Bethenny Frankel and her daughter! 
Now, If you live in to the NY area and don't know who that is your either 1. a guy or 2. been living under a rock. She is one of the original NY Housewives and is the creator of Skinny Girl Margarita and all the Skinny Girl things!  
It was one of those awkward moments, as she was standing less then 5 feet away from us and smiled right at us, we took a moment to consider asking her for a pic, we also considered just snapping a picture but we didn't. She was so normal and just was going out for some hot chocolate with her daughter! Who by the way is super super cute!
Everyone left them alone and just let them be a normal mom and daughter. The small town girl inside of me was screaming "get a picture get a picture" but the new NY part of me was saying "she is just a person" and the mom inside of me was yelling "Don't you dare bother her while she is spending time with her daughter!"  
So we just kept going with our plans.. we walked around SOHO for alittle bit and then went to our appointment at Dry Bar and got our hair blown out!!
After that is was off to the main event!!
YOUNG HOUSE LOVE  book signing at Flor!!!!
If you know me in person I have probably talked about this blog and my love for it!! John and Sherry have completely redone 2 homes and they blog about all the crafty DIY things they have done! Some amazing ideas!! When their book came out I ordered it and have been waiting for the book signing since OCTOBER!
So close!!!!!
 Finally.. go to the meet my DIY idols!!! Chris thinks I am such a nerd for being so excited for this ..but thats ok.. I was in DIY nerd heaven last night! 


Thank you so much John and Sherry for signing my book! You guys are amazing! Can't wait to crack it open again and start some more projects.. first off painting my dresser and bedside tables :)

Now if only Bower Power and I Heart Organizing would come out with books.. then the Trifecta of Awesome blogs would be complete :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment