Monday, October 7, 2013

Cookies, cookies and more cookies!!



Anyone who knows me knows I love to bake! Cookies, cupcakes, brownies ... Anything! I swear I am destined to be a baker .. In all that spare time I have.  
Well this Saturday I finally let my little Cookie Monster help make some yummy chocolate chip cookies!
I measured everything out, put them into cups and let Madison mix all the ingredients together! It was such a fun thing for us to do together. Madison had fun and was very happy when she got to eat a cookie she worked so hard to make!
She even snuck a chocolate chip ... I wonder who she learnt that from ;) 

It was such a fun experience/ experiment baking with a toddler .. I can't wait until the next time! Maybe some birthday cupcakes for the princess?

No comments:

Post a Comment