Wednesday, March 5, 2014

39 weeks and done counting

Well the time has come for the last of the weekly "bump-date" posts!
I know, I know its a day early .. BUT that is because tomorrow March 6th we will be a little busy welcoming our little one to the world!
I am set to be induced at 7am!


How far along are you?: 39 weeks 
Total weight gain: 24lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, but not much longer
Stretch marks?  nothing new
Sleep: slept very well this past week!
Best moment this week: Find out we would be induced on March 6th!
Miss Anything? Walking up stairs without getting winded.
Movement: it has slowed down... baby has been sleeping lots in preparation to meet us!
Food cravings: nothing this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: nauseous at bedtime.
Gender predictions:  I think boy but it's probably a girl... we will find out soon! 
Labor Signs: lots of cramping, contractions and the baby has dropped!
Belly Button in or out? In .. Never popped with Madison.
Wedding rings on or off? on.. dont think they are coming off anytime soon!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, happy happy 
Looking forward to: finally meeting our little one.. and finding out if Madison will have a brother or a sister!

If you are wondering why I am being induced it is because we had some issues come about this week, and the doctors are concerned about a kidney infection as well as I am in a crazy amount of pain because of the pressure from the baby. Our doctor is happy that we made 39 weeks and is fine with inducing me now! 

It will be a different experience from Madison as I went into labor naturally with her, but I can't complain.. I am DONE!

This is the last post for a few days!
I will try to update quickly once the baby is born so all of you following along can see where our pregnancy journey ends and our 2nd adventure into parenthood starts.

xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment