Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Another year has come and gone..

Well here we are New Years Eve, 2014 is quickly winding down and 2015 is slowly rolling in. 

First off I realize I haven't done a Christmas Post yet (sorry) Christmas really wasn't all that earth shattering. It was very low key. Madison was battling a nasty cold (still is) and I wasn't feeling like myself and that lovely lovely stomach bug decided it would make its self at home in our house. 

As for tonight we are planning a low key evening at home with the girls. If we make it to see the ball drop it will be a miracle. Chris and I both really need a good nights sleep. 

Last year I shared my goals for 2014, you can find the post here.
I am so happy I completed all my goals (except finishing my personal training cert. still working on that one).

This year I have a few goals again :)
1. Run 9+1 to qualify for the 2016 NYC Marathon
2. Run one race every month
3. Take a kid free vacation
4. Get to the beach more this summer
5. Finish our laundry room
6. Paint our 2 bathrooms
7. Paint the basement and decorate the spareroom
8. Blog MORE!
9. Learn to sew with my new sewing machine
10. Teach Madison how to write her name
11. Teach Elizabeth how to swim (with a life jacket of course)
12. Continue my fitness journey.
13. Monthly date nights with Chris doing something different and fun (bowling, go karts etc)
14. Read a new book every months
15. Be happy, worry less and complain less

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years!
I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment