Sunday, December 14, 2014

Our week

This past week had a rough start.. it all started with a sleepless sunday night followed by a visit to the doctors monday morning to find out Beth had croup, that she had gotten 3 more teeth over the weekend which brings the total to 7! The week got better as it went on and it ended with a nice visit with Santa :)
 The volunteer fire department's women's auxiliary hosts a children's christmas party every year and the girls loved it! Madison got to spend some time with her friends and we got to visit with some other parents. Beth slept for most of it but woke up just in time to get her gift from Santa!



 There were NO tears with Santa :)

 We decorated our christmas tree, Madison was so happy and proud to put her ornaments on the tree! Beth slept through this as well!
After we decorated the tree Santa showed up to the house with some of the guy from the local fire department, daddy was Santa's helper for the day. Beth didn't like when Santa held her .. I haven't heard her scream that much in a long time! 
Sunday I completed my 5th race of the year.. the Dobbs Ferry Holiday Hustle 5k. In May when I ran my first 5k I struggled, I walked more then I had planned, my time was slower then I had hoped BUT I finished it and I was in the love with the feeling that came with completing a race! My time was 38:50, since then I ran 3 more 5ks and one 10k. My race today went amazingly.. I ran almost all of the race and crossed the line in 32:32!!!! I had knocked over 6 min off my time. 
I am so in love with running and can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for me!

As you may already know I am running in the Glass Slipper Challenge at the Princess Half Marathon weekend at Disney World in February.. I am running for an amazing charity and am still looking for donations. 
Please take a moment and make a donation


Xo's 

No comments:

Post a Comment