Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend Round Up

It's been awhile since I have done a weekend round up.. so I figured it's time to get back at it.
This weekend was a fun one (they usually are) but this one was exciting because we got to celebrate the Future Mrs Michael Murray, as well as our normal stuff - ballet, Home Goods, cleaning and general weekend stuff.

We spent Friday evening at our friends house getting to know their new puppy and ordering in pizza, which we haven't done in awhile! It was a great relaxing family night. We are so lucky to have friends that don't mind our little beauties tagging along for dinner!

Saturday morning started out like all Saturdays .. breakfast, coffee and ballet. Madison loves her ballet class and is very excited to be getting ready for her first recital in May! They have already started practicing their routine! It could be a good thing or a bad thing but Home Goods is located in the same shopping center as the dance studio. Usually I can show some restraint and skip it but this weekend something was pulling me in!
I have been searching for the perfect curtains for our living room. I thought when I was least expecting it I would find the perfect ones, and well its true! I did!  The official color is "Mallard Blue", I will call it "tealy blue" (yes I am aware tealy is not a word). I am patiently waiting for my hubby to get home so he can help me hang them! 


The best part is the price.. can you believe it? I am so glad I decided to make a quick stop in Home Goods this weekend. 


 Madison found this beautiful fake orchid and asked for it for her room.. how could I say no? I had my eye on these gorgeous red flowers. 



Sunday we headed to the Garden State to surprise my soon to be sister in law! Her sister planned a beautiful shower! It was such a fun day with games, great food and good friends! Madison is the flower girl and was so excited to be able to help Aunt Krissy open all her gifts!
I had planned to get some great pictures BUT half way there I realized my SD card was still sitting in my computer at home and NOT in the camera in my purse!


I hope you all had an amazing weekend! It is snow day #3 here today so we are doing nothing.. maybe a little packing for our upcoming trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment