Friday, August 8, 2014

Fit Friday

Well I am very excited because I FINALLY shattered that horrible plateau! 
2lbs gone!!!
Wooooooo .. If there was a camera in my room you would have seen my happy dance which was a lot of arms swinging and jumping up and down, and lots of "Wooo whooo"ing.

So this past week one thing that changed was my workouts.. I have incorporated more weights and most of my cardio is coming from doing HIIT! I will need to pick up my running soon to train for my races but this week I was focused on trying new things to break that plateau!
         5months postpartum baby#2

I was so excited to get my new heart rate montior - polar ft60. I was previously using the Ft4... I wanted the extra features that the ft60 comes with and so far I am loving it! It gives me that little extra motivation to push through a tough workout!!

So about that big fitness goal I mentioned last week.. I am having a hard time revealing this goal to people because 1. I am not sure how they will take it and 2. I don't care to listen to them question it. 

I have decided I will be doing a fitness competition in April (bikini division). This means over the next few months I will be training for both that and my races! 
I have a lot of work to do.. Weight to lose, muscle to gain and awhole lot of toning to be done. Strict workouts, strict diet (5 yummy meals a day :)) BUT I am prepared for the hard work and I am really looking forward to transforming my body and see what I can do! 

Wooo. Feels good to get that out.
I will post my progress on this blog as I hope to use this to keep myself accountable during this process!

What are your goals? 
Walk more? Eat cleaner? Cut out soda?Let me know in the comments!

Xo's 

2 comments:

  1. You're incredibly inspiring Kim - way to go! And at only 5 months PP! I'm 4 months PP and my main goal is just to get through the day/night with my sanity, so good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete