Friday, August 1, 2014

Fitness Friday

Well here we are fitness Friday round 2.. Woo! 
So quick update from last weeks post .. I have not broken that horrible weight loss plateau I was ranting about last week. 

BUT the negative stops there!
So many positive things happened this week ..
1. I added 5 push ups to my number before I need to get down on my knees to finish out the set!!
2. Shirts that I was not comfortable wearing now fit.
3. I stepped out of my cardio comfort zone and stepped on the weight floor!!

I set a very specific goal this week and I can't weight to share with you all BUT I am not ready to share it yet. I will share next week I promise!! Still have a few details to figure out :)

I'm excited that my training for my October 10k and February 10k& half marathon starts on Monday!!! 

Check back next week for my big goal reveal and I will give a little review on the running app I am using to track my miles!

Happy Friday 

No comments:

Post a Comment