Saturday, March 28, 2015

Get to know me

I have been blogging for almost 3 years now, crazy! I thought it would be fun to do a 21 questions type post!  Enjoy!

1. Are you named after anyone? I remember my mom telling me Kimberley is one she mentioned along with other soap opera names.. Kim Brady from Days Of Our Lives and my dad liked it! My middle name Jay is for my maternal grandfather. I take great pride in being named after him. I an proud to have passed that name down to the daughter.

2. When was the last time you cried? I cried at 3am Saturday morning when Beth had a hundred and 103.7° Fever and wouldn't stop shaking. I was crying because I felt so helpless. Thankfully she is fever free now!

3. Do you have kids? Yes.. 2!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Of course!! But, I would be sure to bring coffee if I visited before 9am :)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, not as much as I used to.. Which is good!

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No, had I been asked that 10 years ago my answer would have been hell yes! Maybe when the girls are bigger and if they want to I would go with them but not at the moment. 

7. What’s your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios!

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes.. Which then makes me look at their nose and if it's straight or not.  I blame it on the fact I had a small curve in my nose that bugged me but other people would say they couldn't see. 

9. What is your eye colour? Blue/ Green

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy movies please!

11. Favorite smells? Bacon!! And my moms chocolate chip cookies!

12. Summer or winter? Summer .. I like being able to walk and be outside and of course the beach and pool and bbqs. 

13. Computer or television? Computer because I can watch TV on my computer if I need to. 

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? The Canary Islands in 2005. 

15. Do you have any special talents? I can knit if that counts!!

16. Where were you born? Canada!!

17. What are your hobbies? Reading, blogging, running and anything with my family.

18. Do you have any pets? Yes a 5 year old lab mix that we adopted right before our honeymoon

19. Favorite movie? Top Gun and The Breakfast Club.

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… 2 younger brothers 

21. What did you want to be when you grow up? I wanted to be a journalist, I would never have guessed I would be working at a preschool!!

Well there you have it a few things about me!





No comments:

Post a Comment