Sunday, March 29, 2015

Beth Turns One

Wow!
Almost a month ago this little one that gave me a run for my money in the last few months of pregnancy turned 1!!
The past year went by so fast, she is not walking yet but she has taken a few steps here and there, the most being 3 in a row. She is doing things on her own terms and that is how its been since I was pregnant! We had a scare around 32 weeks that she had stopped growing and after some steroid shots and a little bit of rest the girl shot up 2lbs and made her grand entrance!

We celebrated Madison's first birthday in 2012 with a cake smash photo shoot, here is my favorite shot from that shoot!

So of course I couldn't pass it up this time around! 
I went into the shoot thinking that Elizabeth would love it and would smash the cake to pieces.. boy was I wrong. She hated it! She didn't like the texture of the icing.. but our amazing photographer Francesca from Little Whimsies Photography did an amazing job at calming her down and getting some great shots!! 
I am so happy to be able to share these with you, as you have watched her grow from being "baby Murray #2" with all my pregnancy updates to her own monthly updates and now a happy, determined little girl FULL of personality!
She also looks a lot like her big sister.

So here you go! Enjoy :)



 This gold chain was all that would keep her happy after the touched the cake!




 And finally my personal favorite of all the photos, as mean as that may be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment