Monday, January 13, 2014

31 weeks .. big week for the Murray family!


How far along are you? 31 weeks .. down to single digit countdown!
Total weight gain: 20lbs! woooo!
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks?  nothing new 
Sleep: getting better.. I am hoping that by closing on the house this coming friday will relieve some stress and I will sleep again!
Best moment this week: a little girl at school asked "did you order a boy or a girl?"
Miss Anything? working out!!! .. its crazy but I actually miss it!
Movement: yes! lots of movement and LOTS of hiccups! I love it! 
Food cravings: strawberry banana smoothies! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing anymore!
Gender predictions: I think boy but part of me thinks girl.. 2 girls 2 years apart would be fun! 
Labor Signs: no .. braxton hicks contractions as annoying times but thats it!

Belly Button in or out? In .. Never popped with Madison.
Wedding rings on or off? on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: well I was going to say closing on our house this week BUT.. change of plans thats not happening until tuesday.. apparently the bank is over booked for friday!


xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment