Friday, January 3, 2014

Appreciating 2014.

I've decided I am going to appreciate everything I have been blessed :). I already appreciate everything BUT I'm going to take notice of the little things and appreciate them! 
I'm going to appreciate my husband more and the fact that he works so hard so that we can have a nice house, food, a car and clothes, but also so that I can spend more time home with Madison and when the time comes our other little one :) I'm going to make sure he knows we appreciate all we do by letting him sleep a little later after a rough shift, by not nagging him to get something down after he just finished working 24hrs and just wants to sit. 
I plan to appreciate all the little moments I get with my children, spend more time reading to them instead of rushing them off to bed. Take more time on Sunday mornings to cook waffles, bake cookies when Madison asks, hold hands when they want to hold hands and never be the first to let go in a hug. Kids are only kids for so long there will come a day that holding my hand is embarrassing, or hugging their mom is annoying and they will want to bake things for themselves. 
I will appreciate the messes because from those messes came some pretty awesome memories.


I will make 2014 count by being the best, most supportive, appreciative wife and mother that I can be. I will make everyday special for everyone in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment