Sunday, January 26, 2014

33 weeks


How far along are you?: 33 weeks 
Total weight gain: 20lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks?  nothing new 
Sleep: insomnia kicked in.
Best moment this week: Madison telling me she loves her baby.
Miss Anything? Sleep, sleep and oh sleep!
Movement: yes! 
Food cravings: cheese sticks!
Anything making you queasy or sick: being hungry makes me nauseous 
Gender predictions: I'm still thinking boy
Labor Signs: no .. braxton hicks contractions galore!
Belly Button in or out? In .. Never popped with Madison.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: delivering a healthy baby

This past week has been a little emotional.. We found out the baby isn't growing at the proper rate (stopped growing at 29/30 weeks). I had to get 2 steroid shots to mature the babies lungs in case we need to have this baby before 36 weeks. Good new BOTH the baby and I are healthy and I just have to be monitored weekly to make sure everything goes well!

It was also emotional because moved into the new house! Last night was actually Madison's first night in her big girl room! She was great.. She woke up at 130am screaming so I actually ended up sleeping with her the rest of the night. So cross your fingers tonight is better!

Xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment