Friday, July 25, 2014

Fit Friday.

I am thinking of doing a weekly blog post related to fitness on Fridays!
If you have been following my blog you know I am currently studying for my personal training certification which I am planning to complete by October 31st. You are probably also aware that I am on a fitness journey... Not only to lose weight but to tone up and just be more comfortable and confident and healthy!! 

Today's post is mainly me venting about something everyone goes through... A plateau! 
It sucks! I am eating clean (other then the amazing brownie yesterday - not feeling guilty), I am exercising daily- I change it up and I am trying to think positive. 

I know I shouldn't be concerned with the scale as that is not the be all end all, but I can't help but feel let down when I step on the scale and see it hasn't moved all week. I am so close to being back in the 150s I mean I am 160.0lbs and I just can't break it!

Really I don't care who knows what I weigh because I could be 160 of soild muscle or I could be 150 and have no muscle at all ... The scale doesn't matter. 

I know I have made progress because my lululemon workout pants (usually tight) are getting loose (time for a little shopping :))!! I am trying to track my progress with how I feel in my clothes and the inches lost!

I am also tracking my speed while running, the amount I lift at the gym and how far and fast I can row (my new favorite thing). 

Next week I hope to have good news about breaking that plateau and I will hopefully have some helpful tips!! 

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment