Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weekend Round Up

This past weekend we were able to get away for a few days to Welland Ontario! My cousin Andrew was getting married and it was the perfect weekend to visit some relatives!
We left early Friday morning and came home late Sunday night! It was a long 8 hour trip that involved a long line at the border and me having to jump in the back seat to feed Beth. 
That may have been the worst part of the weekend.. I get car seat in the back of cars.. especially in the middle sandwiched between 2 car seats!
We stayed with my Aunt Linda and Uncle Brian and Madison didn't want to leave! She had so much fun feeding the ants grass, swimming in the pool and playing with a garden statue that is apparently her! Here are a few pics from the weekend :)


Madison and Mike





3 Generations.. Nana, Myself and the girls!


Madison and Amanda 

Madison owning the dance floor!


Madison dancing with the princess!



It was a great weekend and it was so nice to be able to see that side of my family!!
Can't wait until we visit again.. I know Madison is excited!

xo's 

No comments:

Post a Comment