Monday, July 21, 2014

What a weekend


I don't even know where to start ... The good or the bad?

I guess we will start with the good ... My parents stopped by!! 
They were in Rhode Island for work this past week so instead of heading straight back home they swung by our place Saturday night!  

Our first our of business was dropping off their new trailer.. Or hotel on wheels as it was called by a few members of the fire dept.
Madison in true Madison fashion has already asked for a pink one!!
We took it easy on Saturday night, I made zucchini boats (amazing even Madison tried them!) and then we headed to Coldstone!  
I have been trying to get my mom there for 4 years and we finally made it!!
Oh the choices!
Madison settled on strawberry icecream (because it's pink ... Ofcourse) with rainbow sprinkles and m&m's.

Sunday we headed to the park for a walk and then to play on the playground!
And then the fun ended ...
Yes on the ground is part of the reflector off the car of the person who hit me. 
And to add to it.. They left!!!

Who hits a car in the middle of an empty parking lot!!?
Lots to deal with this week now.. Yay.

But we ended the day with a nice dinner at our favorite local restaurant with my parents and Chris' parents before my parents headed back home!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Xo's 

No comments:

Post a Comment