Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fitness Friday -- on a Saturday

Oops! I wrote this Thursday night in preparation for Friday and I forgot to post it .. I just noticed I can actually set a post time for it and it will post for me! This blogging thing just got a bit easier!

Anyways.. I am so excited to share with everyone that I am now a Sweat Pink Ambassador!  


Never heard of it? No problem...  I will fill you in! I will write up a post this weekend about why I wanted to become an ambassador and what it means to me! In the mean time ...
Check them out over at www.fitapproach.com

Anyways.. The reason for this post! I was chosen to do a review of a fitness video website called Gigabody (www.gigabody.com)! I will be giving 1 lucky follower a free month membership to Gigabody! Stay tuned over the next few weeks for my thoughts and progress using the site and for details on how to win! 

Happy Halloween :)
Or now... Happy day after Halloween and good luck with all the candy!


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. Looking forward to find out what it is but it seems RLY cool

    ReplyDelete