Monday, November 3, 2014

The Doc is in...

Last Halloween I was pregnant with Elizabeth and was already thinking about the fun sibling Halloween costumes that would soon be in our future. I thought about Alice in wonderland and the rabbit, or Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter, a chef and a lobster, firefighter and a Dalmatian ... The ideas were endless! I started to get nervous in August that Madison would NOT want any part of it! She was going to fight whatever costume I picked and my sibling costumes would be gone.

To my surprise when I asked her what she wanted be she said Doc McStuffins and Beth should be Lambie! For those of you that don't know who Doc and Lambie are they are a new disney show that came out about 2 years ago, it's about a little girl who's mom is a pediatrician and had given Doc all of her old tools, so Doc uses these tools to fix stuffed animals and toys! They come to life with the help of docs magic stethoscope! There is always a coordinating "people problem" to go with the toys problem!  Lambie is Doc's favorite stuffed animal and sidekick.
My plan for sibling costumes was a success and it was all thanks to Madison's suggestion of Doc and Lambie :). Finding a doc costume was easy, finding Lambie however was not. I was not going to pay $50 for a lamb costume that I didn't even know if Beth would wear, and I was not having one made for her(for the same reason), we actually got super lucky and found a white and pink lamb costume in her size for $10 at Party City!!! All I needed to do was remove the bow from the neck and add a pink tutu which cost us $5.99 at Target!   Here was the final product:


Everyone thought it was the cutest! I am biased BUT I think it was the cutest costume of the year ;)
This Halloween was also Beth's first!!

Xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment