Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Sunday, April 5, 2015
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Saturday, March 28, 2015
I have been blogging for almost 3 years now, crazy! I thought it would be fun to do a 21 questions type post! Enjoy!
1. Are you named after anyone?
2. When was the last time you cried? I cried at 3am Saturday morning when Beth had a hundred and 103.7° Fever and wouldn't stop shaking. I was crying because I felt so helpless. Thankfully she is fever free now!
3. Do you have kids? Yes.. 2!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, not as much as I used to.. Which is good!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No, had I been asked that 10 years ago my answer would have been hell yes! Maybe when the girls are bigger and if they want to I would go with them but not at the moment.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes.. Which then makes me look at their nose and if it's straight or not. I blame it on the fact I had a small curve in my nose that bugged me but other people would say they couldn't see.
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy movies please!
11. Favorite smells?
12. Summer or winter? Summer .. I like being able to walk and be outside and of course the beach and pool and bbqs.
13. Computer or television? Computer because I can watch TV on my computer if I need to.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? The Canary Islands in 2005.
15. Do you have any special talents? I can knit if that counts!!
16. Where were you born? Canada!!
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, blogging, running and anything with my family.
18. Do you have any pets? Yes a 5 year old lab mix that we adopted right before our honeymoon
19. Favorite movie? Top Gun and The Breakfast Club.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… 2 younger brothers
21. What did you want to be when you grow up? I wanted to be a journalist, I would never have guessed I would be working at a preschool!!
Well there you have it a few things about me!