Monday, December 16, 2013

27 weeks .. Wow

It seems like last month we were waiting to be 13 weeks along to share the good news and now we only have 13 weeks left until we meet our little one!

How far along are you? 27 weeks  
Have you started to show? Yes yes yes 
Total weight gain: will find out on the 23rd at my next appt but it was 12lbs 3 weeks ago
Maternity clothes? Yes.. Winter mat. clothes are much for attractive then summer
Stretch marks?  Just what's left over from Madison 
Sleep: what is that? Madison is sick so I wake up every time she coughs 
Best moment this week: Putting up our tree :)
Miss Anything? My daily workouts and running .. Got new sneakers and I can't wait to use them
Movement: tons!!
Food cravings: buffalo chicken EVERYTHING.
Anything making you queasy or sick: when I'm hungry I get nauseous
Gender predictions: I'm stuck on boy.. Chris is thinking girl  Madison changes her answer daily 
Labor Signs: no .. Let's keep it that way!
Belly Button in or out? In .. Never popped with Madison.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Finishing this last week of work and then having 2 weeks with my little munchkin and HOPEFULLY moving into our new house .. Which would mean our chalkboard is back haha 



No comments:

Post a Comment