Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I resolve...

To have NO resolutions!
I have always made New Years resolutions and I have always let myself down by breaking them! So last year I decided to make no resolutions and it worked out for me!
Of course the usual get in shape, save more money etc come to mind but shouldn't you be doing that all the time? Last year I kicked started 2013 by setting goals instead of resolutions. One of them was get in shape. I was doing it! I was feeling good, I was down 15lbs, I was healthy and happy and then ... I got pregnant. So a few of my goals had to change. Instead of running my first 5k it changed to finishing my 5k even if it meant walking.  Goal completed at 13 weeks pregnant :)

So this year I decided to share my goals..
1. Have a healthy and easy delivery of our new baby in a few weeks.
2. Spend more time doing crafts with Madison and not stressing about the mess.
3. Spend more time with Chris doing things we enjoy.. Hockey games, running, biking etc.
4. Continue to enjoy my job at Elmwood
5. Be a supportive wife and mother
6. Turn our new house into a home we love to be in.
7. Finishing my personal training certification ... And yes I started it right before I got pregnant and didn't tell people about it! So surprise!!
8. Get back into my healthy pre pregnant lifestyle and run that 5k!

9... Enjoy my life!! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband and 1 already adorable little lady who everyday shows me how lucky I am to be her mother, and enjoy all the firsts ahead with the new little one :)


What are your goals?!

Xo's
Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment