Monday, December 30, 2013

29 weeks



How far along are you? 29 weeks 
Total weight gain: 18lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks?  Just what's left over from Madison 
Sleep: it comes and goes ... Thankful I can still sleep comfortably on my stomach
Best moment this week: Madison saying she needs a boy 
Miss Anything? My non maternity clothes 
Movement: lots the movements are stronger :)
Food cravings: salad ... I suppose there are worse things to be craving!
Anything making you queasy or sick: when I'm hungry I get nauseous
Gender predictions: I'm stuck on boy.. Chris is thinking girl  Madison changes her answer daily 
Labor Signs: no .. Let's keep it that way!
Belly Button in or out? In .. Never popped with Madison.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: another week off with my munchkin and hopefully the survey on the house being finished so we can finally move!!!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment