Monday, December 23, 2013

28 weeks


How far along are you? 28 weeks 
Have you started to show? Yes I feel like I should delete this 
Total weight gain: 18lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks?  Just what's left over from Madison 
Sleep: sleep deprived 
Best moment this week: Madison hugging my belly saying she loves the baby 
Miss Anything? Sleep, running and did I mention sleep?
Movement: lots the baby is very relaxed so when it kicks it's a lot at once and then nothing for a bit 
Food cravings: salad ... I suppose there are worse things to be craving!
Anything making you queasy or sick: when I'm hungry I get nauseous
Gender predictions: I'm stuck on boy.. Chris is thinking girl  Madison changes her answer daily 
Labor Signs: no .. Let's keep it that way!
Belly Button in or out? In .. Never popped with Madison.
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Christmas.. Seeing Madison's face when she gets her awesome gifts, and a visit from my parents :)

Had a quick doctors appt today which included the lovely glucose test! The stuff really isn't bad.. It's like flat orange crush, put a little fizz in it and I would drink it! I got a quick look at the baby .. We are measuring right on track the baby is about 2lbs and is sitting with its head on the right side of my body.

Hope your all having a great holiday!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment