Sunday, June 22, 2014

Shipping Up to Boston... I mean Gloucester


This past weekend we had a little family vacation, our first as a family of 4. 
We headed up to Gloucester Mass, if you watch Wicked Tuna then you know where this is. Although tuna fishing was attempted this was not the main purpose of the trip, we were there to celebrate 
Kate & Nate's wedding!!

At the moment I have no pictures from the ceremony itself BUT I do have some family photos and a few of Madison in her lovely flower girl dress from the reception! When I get some of the professional photos I will be sure to share them!  But for now, here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend!! 

I will be back tomorrow with some more and some details about what we did there!
Checking out the water




Elizabeth hanging out in the shade at the beach!

The Murray Family

Our perfect Family of 4

Best Man, Flower Girl and the Maid of Honor!

The Newlyweds!

Dancing with Daddy

Madison and Bella

Exhausted and Relaxing the morning after the wedding, before the beach day!

No comments:

Post a Comment