Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer reading list

For many years I've always wanted to make myself a reading list for summer .. But I always got to busy! 
No more excuses this is the summer, so I thought I would take a moment to show you my list and if you have any recommendations let me know!

1. The Honest Life - Jessica Alba
2. The Fault in our Stars - John Green
3. The Newcomer - Robyn Carr
4. The Hero - Robyn Carr
5. The Wanderer - Robyn Carr 
(The Robyn Carr novels are at the recommendation of my mother)
6. Kate : The Future Queen - Katie Nicholl
7. Unlimited - Jillian Michaels 
8. Presumed Guilty - Casey Anthony : Inside the Trail - Jose Baez 
9. Fifty Shades Darker - E.L James 
10. Fifty Shades Freed - E.L James 
... Yes I am still reading Fifty Shades, I've been a little busy the last 2 years.

I used to read all the time but lately I haven't been able to make the time for it. 
Time to make some time for me .. Even if it's only 20min a day

Madison has become book lover.. Specifically her "children's first bible" books, she loves to look at the pictures and make up the story and then will make me read them.  
All part of the learning process! 
I actually took this photo while Beth and I were playing on the floor and Madison was sitting in Beth's chair using a nursery rhyme app! She knows them by heart!h

Hopefully I'll finish this list by sept 8th that's my goal! 

Xo's 

No comments:

Post a Comment