Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weight loss journey

For the past 3 months I have been slowly working at losing the weight I gained from my pregnancy.. Well as of 2 weeks ago I had lost all of my weight from Beth, I am still chipping away at the weight from Madison, but I am super happy with my progress so far!

May 19th I started a 30 day nutritional balancing and cleansing program. I was actually scared to do it! 
I was nervous I wouldn't be able to do, but I was also nervous I would have no results. I am so happy to say I have had amazing results!!
In the past 30 days I lost 10lbs and 29inches!
 
I didn't starve myself, I didn't go to extremes ... I just ate healthy and clean! I replaced 2 meals a day with a shake and then had one 400-600cal meal! Doing just that I also went from being comfortable in size 12 jeans to now comfortably fitting my size 8's!

For those that know me know I LOVE milk and cheese.. So for me the toughest part was cutting out those things!  I also love a good chai latte or a vanilla latte so that was also tough to get used to. Did I veer off the plan .. Of course! I am human! I am not saying I cheated as this is a learning thing .. I am learning to make better choices for myself and my family! 

I love this new lifestyle! I feel better, I have more energy and I am not craving sweets  or diet soda. The one thing I am treating myself to tomorrow is an ice coffee!!

I will be continuing with the program for another 30 days! Along with the program I have increased the amount the miles I am running and I have also re-introduced weight lifting into my workouts!

I have goals and so far I am on track to surpass these goals!! I can't wait to update you all in another 30 days!

Xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment