Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sweet summertime

It's officially summertime for everyone in the Murray house.
Yesterday was my last day of work! 
It feels to have summers off again! I'm looking forward to it! So far off to a great start it's 730 and Madison is still sleeping!!!!!

My first year working at Elmwood was amazing!! I truly enjoyed going into work everyday. The people there are incredible and made this for me so great!! I can't wait to get back in the fall ... But until then it's all about my kiddies :)

We started out Madison's first day of summer by visiting the dentist for the first time!! 
She thought the "bib" was funny because she was like Beth. Our hygienist is great she even gave Madison her own pink gloves! 
I was amazed at how well Madison handled the visit! She sat and let the dentist count and polish her teeth! 
I had been concerned about one of Madison's teeth because it's very rough and discolored.. It's been like that since she got it so I was worried I am not brushing them properly .. Turns out there's nothing we did wrong! The enamel didn't developed properly while I was pregnant, and it's very common.
Made me feel a little better knowing it wasn't my fault!!
After that it was mom's turn! Madison was very interested on what was going on! 
Maybe we have a future dentist on our hands ;) 

We have so much fun stuff planned over the next 18 days before Camp starts! The most exciting plan is our trip to Massachusetts for Kate's wedding/ mini beach getaway! Madison is the flower girl and she can't wait!

Hope you all have a great Thursday .. We are off for Beth's weight check .. We will see how much our little peanut has grown!  But first a little peak at our gorgeous nieces - Isabella and Carlee.


Xo's 

No comments:

Post a Comment